Private dental care is a great option for people who want the best possible care for their teeth and gums, but many people are unsure about justifying the cost of private health care in the current economic climate, and at Cotteswold House we understand. That is why we offer our membership plan; by breaking costs down into one set monthly fee, our patients can avoid paying out for unplanned lump sums and private dental care becomes more accessible for more people.
Here are some of the benefits of private dental care:
- Spread the cost: no need to put off a visit for fear of being stung with a large bill. If you join our monthly plan then regular check ups and hygienist appointments are taken care of, helping you stay on top of your dental care and prevent any issues escalating. Plus you get a discount on treatment fees should further work be required.
- More personalised care: our dentists have more time to spend with each patient, which means they can provide more personalized care. They can also get to know your individual needs and concerns, and develop a treatment plan that is tailored to you.
- More advanced technology: we are proud to offer the latest dental technology here in our Gloucester practice, which can provide our patients with accurate diagnoses and treatments on site. We also have our fabulous Blanc One teeth whitening system which many patients from other practices…
- More convenient hours: we are here to provide excellent service to our patients and make sure that we are open hours that are convenient for you. This can be helpful for people who have busy schedules or to fit in around school.
- Greater choice of appointments: our extended hours means that we can often fit patients in at short notice so that you aren’t waiting in discomfort before treatment. We also offer teeth whitening during extended hygienist appointments and facial aesthetic services, should these be of interest.
- More comfortable environment: our surgery has recently been updated, with a new surgery installed as well as a refresh of our waiting room. The result is a more comfortable environment than many dental practices, which is ideal for those that may be feeling a little nervous about their visit. Our dentists and staff are very welcoming and always have time for any questions you may have.
- Flexibility: if you want your child to benefit from our treatment options but don’t want to register with us yourself, that’s completely fine! We’re here to give you the service that is right for your individual circumstances. This is quite common, particularly during the ‘orthodontics years’ where parents like to ‘shop around’ for the right treatment for their child.
We believe that the best dental care shouldn’t be limited to the few and work hard to provide a competitively priced plan so that you and your families can benefit from our highly skilled dentists and first-class facilities.
If you are looking for the best possible care for your teeth and gums, private dental care at Cotteswold House in Gloucester is a great option. Please contact the practice on 01452 524024 or email email@example.com to register or for more information.